Business Central has included GST Feature to Indian Localization.
“Goods and Services Tax” means any tax on supply of goods, or services or both except taxes on the supply of the alcoholic liquor for human consumption.
It is a destination-based tax on consumption of goods and services. It is levied at all stages from manufacture up to final consumption with credit of taxes paid at previous stages available as setoff. Briefly, only value addition is taxed and burden of tax is to be borne by the final consumer.
GST is a comprehensive tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and services at a national level. It has subsume indirect taxes like excise duty, countervailing duty and service tax, as also state levies like Value Added Tax, Octroi, Entry Tax, Luxury Tax, etc.
1. One to One Training Sessions
2. Official Training Content
3. Daily 1Hr. or Weekends 2Hrs. (Sat. & Sun.) Training Sessions
4. No. of Days 10
5. Recordings of each session
6. Life time free online access to D365 Business Central Application